Thursday, April 19, 2012

SUNSET FROM BLDG 36

I was walking to the elevators on the 6th floor of Building 36 when I noticed the sunset, and I couldn't resist snapping a quick pic with my iPhone.

Photo of sunset, taken from Bldg 36, 6th floor

The iPhone photo doesn't do enough justice to the actual colors - the real sunset was piercing. I realized that I hadn't caught a glance of the sunset, to say nothing of sunrise, for a long time! A minute later, I had descended back down to pedestrian level and the colors were completely blocked by the surrounding buildings. I wonder if that's what it means to have a clear vantage point - will you only see those beautiful colors when you're not daunted by the obstacles around you?

POV's also in the direction of MITERS. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment